Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Days 9 & 10

End of Day 8: Did some stretching after those horrible switch backs: much needed!  I made it down and up 5 times, 3 of them without stopping!  Whew Hoo!  Last time I only made it 2 times, stopping about a million both times!  Anyway, home for Pop Chips and bed: TIRED!  Burned 4,876 calories today...

Day 9: This day is bad from the start.  I never felt like I was awake.  My body is not wanting to do anything, even though I am sleeping good.  At the gym, Megan approached me and asked if I felt fatigued.  I guess that's what that feeling is, so she suggested skipping the afternoon workout, which I hate to do, but I thought that was best.  So did my normal cardio at the gym with a Power Pump class in there that I could hardly do.  Then back for a nap till lunch time.  Went down for lunch: went out again to a cool Hawaiian Grill called Rumbis.  Yum!  Had a Chicken & Shrimp Plate with brown rice and a small caesar salad (all the sauces, dressings, etc. on the side of course).  When we returned, I slept again till time for Foam Rolling (didn't hurt as much as before) before dinner.  Still felt yucky, but a little better than before nap.  Went on to dinner and then to a Power Yoga class.  Like this: little hard on my right knee at times, but very relaxing overall.  Back home for Pop Chips and off to sleep.  Glad this day is over.  Felt like a zombi basically!  Burned 2,757 calories today...

Day 10: After breakfast, on to the gym for cardio on the Arc Trainer.  First time on this monster!  But I think I like it.  Felt good on my back.  This workout was mixed with getting off it after certain amounts of minutes and doing lunges or squats, etc.  Then hopping back on and off, etc.  Went to Water Aerobics that turned out to be kind of like a relaxing water aerobics.  It was nice, but don't think burned many calories!  On to weight training for arms, back, lats, etc.  I like weight training.  My upper body is much stronger than my lower body!  Time for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment