Monday, October 3, 2011

Weeks 8 & 9 at Home

September 19th-25th, 2011: This week was a little of a struggle for me with food.  I think I was getting sick of some things and just needed to play around a little to get back on track!  That's what I'm goin with anyway!  Ha!  Had my hard boiled egg and whole grain blueberry muffin for breakfast each day.  Then I had my turkey chili with crackers and fruit for lunches.  And various "clean out the freezer" items for dinner like tenderloin, etc. with veggies.  Snacks were applesauce and cheese, fruit and yogurt and triscuits with hummus.  I did a lot of walking this week, and not so much in the gym.  Needed a break from that.  Didn't do weigh in this week...

September 26th-October 2nd, 2011: This week was much better as far as the food went.  Tried some new things, etc.  Had turkey bacon with fried egg in Pam and a whole grain blueberry muffin for breakfasts.  Then had salad with chicken chunks, whole wheat crackers and fruit for lunches.  Dinner was turkey chili with sourdough bread and fruit.  Snacks were cheese stick and fruit, almonds and fruit and pop chips.  Did more gym this week, along with some walking and house cleaning.  Lost 2 more pounds!  Woo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment