Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 5 at Home

August 29-September 4, 2011:  I was determined to lose more than a 1/2 pound this week!  Breakfasts consisted of 2 slices of Turkey Bacon, 1 Egg fried in Pam spray and mustard on a Thin Bagle with some baby tomatoes on the side.  For Lunches I had peanut butter and jelly multi-grain tortilla roll-ups with veggies on the side.  Then for Dinners I had freezer clean out foods!  One night was a piece of Filet Mignon with veggies and multi-grain bread.  The others were chicken, weight watcher's soup and multi-grain bread.  Snacks were cheese and fruit, 1/2 protein bar and fruit & those Kellogg's Cracker Chips with my Laughing Cow cheese wedges.  Thought I'd see how the Kellogg's version tasted against my Pop Chips.  They have less sodium and you get more of them for the calorie count, but don't like them as much.  Pop Chips still win out!  I hit the gym Wednesday and Thursday mornings this week doing alternating arms and legs.  Then on Friday morning I tried the Outdoor Workout our trainer Elena had given us.  Just went outside here at the house & did it.  That was a nice change.  Then cleaned Mom's house on Saturday for a good workout!  Time for the weigh in on Monday: lost another 2 pounds this week!  Yippee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment