Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 3 at Home

August 15-21, 2011:  Well, this past week has been a little less stressful, but still crazy busy!  With all the nice humid free morning weather, I decided to walk this week for my exercise.  I did that before work each morning all but Friday, when I walked in the mall after work.  Then on Sunday hit the pool at mom's for water aerobics.  Tried some new things in restaurants that I like.  Had the Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad at McDonalds that I love, but took off the fritoe like things on it and only ate 1/2 the dressing.  Yum!  Then I had grilled chicken strips at Cracker Barrel, with a baked potatoe and a tiny bit of butter and a side salad, no croutons and dipped in ranch dressing.  Yum again!  Also tried Harbor Inn scallops and steamed shrimp with a sweet ptotate with cinnamon only and the side salad dipped in ranch.  Also yum! 

Weekly food plan consisted of breakfast each day with a fried egg in spray Pam on a whole wheat thin bun with a tomatoe and some fruit.  Then for lunch each day I had weight watcher's soup (basically low sodium chicken broth, low-sodium tomatoes and tomatoe paste, then about every veggie under the sun  that I like (cabbage, onions, carrots, limas, corn, green beans) and black beans.  Love it!  And it freezes really well.  I had that with 5 whole wheat saltine crackers and fruit.  For dinner most nights I had a Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger on a thin bun with mustard and veggies, and some fruit or pop chips.  My snacks were cheese & fruit in the morning, almonds & fruit in the afternoon and of course, pop chips before bed!

Feeling "fluffy" this week, so I am going to wait to weigh in next Sunday night!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment